*Edited
One toilet + two little boys who have to go #2 = DISASTER
Apparently Nathan couldn't wait for Dillon to flush before he got up there to go. When he saw the water kept rising instead of going down after he finished, he panicked and kept on trying to flush. By the time this stage of my life is over I'll either be dead or a saint.
*When I posted this I didn't take into account the fact that the day wasn't over yet. One minute before we were going to be walking out the door, Josh came up to my desk and saw half a bottle of wood glue he was going to be using later to fix my desk spilled all over my desk and onto the carpet. I'm so thankful he found it before it dried although it was a terrible pain to get cleaned up as it was. We were late to church, but we did get there. Josh thinks Dillon did it, but I have to say I'm pretty sure darker forces were at work. This isn't the first time unexplainable catastrophe has struck before church, and it won't be the last. The devil did NOT want us to hear the sermon last night. It was tremendous! Guess what the subject was? Discouragement. Imagine that. :)
As a side note, Isaac cried almost all the way to church. One minute into it we turned on a cd, and the songs that happened to be playing were praise songs. At the height of his wailings "Sweeter Gets The Journey Everyday" came on. Josh and I laughed out loud at the irony. Really?? really???
I do praise God for His sense of humor though, and for making us see the humor in things sometimes. God is always good. Always.

3 comments:
What doesn't kill ya, only makes you stronger!
Although, I think I would have had to call Johnny for the 'clean-up on isle potty'!! You know, only so that HE can be made stronger. I'm ALWAYS looking out for him!
Hello Sherri,
Not sure if you know me or not but I enjoy reading your blog. This is Christina Burkhardt(Behrens). I was wondering how you got the sonific on your blog? I was able to get it put on my facebook page but not quite sure how to get it on the blog. Also, how did you get it to start to play as soon as you come to your page?
Your kids are adorable and you have some good stories.
Thanks!
Hi Christina!
I do remember you. I'm a lurker on your blog, too. ;) I really enjoy it. Both of your babies are just darling!
To make your own Songspot widget you can
click on "Get your own Songspot" on my widget
sign in
select "find music"
choose a song and click the "add to playlist" icon
choose the "create a new playlist" option
click "add and go to playlist"
click "make a widget with this playlist"
a "New Songspot" page will come up, and then you click the dropdown menu for "Target Website" and select the appropriate blog server
enter the exact page address where you want the widget
select the vertical layout (for blogger)
then under "select option" check the "Start the music automatically" box.
And that's it. Go to your page and it'll be there. I know that's detailed, but I didn't really know how else to do it. Plus, I've had others ask me the same question and now it's done and all I have to do is refer them to this comment. :D
Thanks so much for "delurking". It was exciting to hear from you. :D There are several people on my sitemeter that I've wondered about. This blog thing is great, isn't it? Feel free to comment as often as you'd like. I love comments!
Post a Comment