Sunday, May 27, 2007

Dishwasher Update

Well ya'll, my mother had compassion on me, and offered to buy us a brand new dishwasher as an early anniversary gift! Praise The Lord!!! I just cannot deal with this one anymore. I'm so thankful that I won't have to. It will be delivered in about three weeks or so. We got a good deal on a Bosch, that has no buttons on the front for the kids to mess with! Yay! ;) It's very plain and simple, but I dont' care how it looks as long as it actually works. LOL We got 10%
off for Memorial Day, a discount for the black instead of stainless steel model, an additional discount since it had to be ordered, and free delivery and installation. I will gladly wash the dishes by hand after having to fight with a dishwasher, and if this one doesn't work, I'm through with them for good altogether. But, this one does have an extended warranty for five years, so we should be set. Thanks for caring enough to read my rantings. Have a great day, everyone!

3 comments:

Amy Martin said...

Well, Happy Anniversary to you!!! I'm happy for you. We have great parents, wouldn't ya say!

Luv u

Amanda said...

Congratulations. I am sure that you will love having a new one that doesn't have so much emotion attached to it!
Amanda Jo

inside the barricks said...

My parents bought me a dishwasher for my birthday and I am not sure what I ever did without one. I am sure you feel the same way since you have a few more people in your household :) Happy Anniversary! Glad things are going well.

Photobucket