I'm hoping to get the finishing touches put on my great room and the boy's room this week sometime. Then I'll post pictures. I have grand and glorious ideas, but they hardly ever work out the way I plan. :) Maybe this time though! I'm hoping that posting this will keep me motivated to get it done A.S.A.P. It feels so good to be organized and back down to the bare essentials. One room at a time. Stay tuned!
7 comments:
Oh.My.Word. Blogger is slow today!
I can't wait to see how the rooms turn out! How exciting!!
Riky and I are gutting the office tonight. I am extremely looking forward to purging that room!!!
'Tis the season, it seems :)
Love the picture of the kids on the old bridge. My favorite part is the bare feet! Beautiful!
I could sure use more organization! Maybe your pictures will motivate me. :) BTW, that is such a cute picture of the kids at the top of your blog; I love it! Also, BTW, Happy Birthday to you tomorrow!! :)
Amanda ~ I will try to have your stuff ready soon. Everything is in such disarray in Isaac's old room...pieces and parts hither and yon... and Josh is cleaning the garage tonight. It will be a huge relief to get all that stuff out of the way.
Stephanie ~ Thank you for the beautiful card and the birthday wish on my blog. You are so sweet and thoughtful! Love and miss you bunches and bunches!! {{{HUGS}}}
Sherri,
Do not rush on my account. Don't feel presured by me in the least. Most of it is going from your garage to mine anyway. Whenever, whenever. I am excited, but it's a huge hurry up and wait game, anyway.
Happy Birthday, BTW Hope that it was FABULOUS!!
Hi Sherri,
I'll look forward to the photos whenever they come. I've been in the mood to do some real projects, but don't really have the means / strength / know-how to get them done and Nate has been working a lot! Oh well... they can wait. :) Anyway, just wanted to let you know I love your new header photo. So cute! :)
Sherri,
I LOVE the picture of the kids at the top of the blog! I can hardly wait to see the rest of the pictures. I am sure you will you do a wonderful job. Your kitchen turned out so nice. You have a great decorating touch.
Jennifer
Sherri I too will be looking forward to those pictures. Speaking of pictures...I really love that one of all the kids you have on your BLOG. They are all just beautiful children.
Love,
Virginia
Post a Comment