Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Home Improvements

Okay, here they are finally. :)

Jordan and I got the pictures hung, all by ourselves. We had to screw anchors in and everything. Yay us! ;) I love the Robert Duncan calendar Josh got me for my birthday to go with the pictures!




Oops, that swag does not go on top of that cut out. I think we hung that up there to keep the littles ones from plucking the flowers off.

I can't decide whether I like the vase with the greenery on top of the entertainment center. What do you think?



We are so pleased with how well the walls and floor turned out. The walls are exactly the feel of warmth and comfort we were going for, and now I want Pergo in my whole house because I am so tired of blotting carpet. I love the results of what is done so far.





I can't wait until it's all finished. I need ideas for the walls. Simple, affordable, but cute is what I'm going for. Something that will be relatively uninteresting enough though that it will ultimately be left on the walls. Do you think I'm asking too much?


Probably. Oh well. :)

4 comments:

Amy Martin said...

I think it all looks very nice. It makes me anxious (or more so) to get my house sold so we can start building. I love remodeling!! Let me think on the boys' room a little bit more and also on Jordan's bedding and I'll let you know.

Amanda said...

As far as inexpensive, I think that I have the corner on that. LOL The idea I am going with for the nursery is inexpensive frames and one pack of scrapbook paper. I will cut the paper down to fit and **ta-da** inexpensive, coordinating decorations. They shouldn't be too tempting for little hands, either.

Amanda said...

It looks fantastic, BTW

Anonymous said...

Everything turned out so nice. The flooring in the boys' room looks exactly like what we put in our kitchen and living room. It is so easy to clean. No more dirt that will stay forever in the carpet! You did a great job.
Jennifer

Photobucket