Friday, January 30, 2009

Naughty, Naughty Isaac

We were having so much fun this evening...Isaac was just being so adorable and making us laugh. He was being good, too; then as soon as I got the camera out and pushed record he did this!


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing


I just KNEW I had heard wrong the first time he said it, that's why I made him say it again. The whole point of this video was to show you the gash he got in his side from tripping on the vacuum cleaner this morning. All I needed was three more seconds, but I guess it wasn't meant to be. :}

4 comments:

inside the barricks said...

We had that word come up the other day too, said by Katlyn.

Amy Martin said...

That is so funny!! My kids are always telling ME... 'Don't say that word Momma!' too funny. I must have taught them something along the way! LOL

Amanda said...

I adored the way he said FIREPROOF last night. He has started talking up a storm lately. And he speaks so clearly! What a cutie!

Seasons of a Helpmeet said...

I don't think that one has come out of my kids YET- that is! It's amazing the things kids do and repeat. My son decided to take a straw the other day and put it in between his fingers and to his mouth like he was smoking. Mind you he is only 3. We have no television, no nothing that would remotely encourage this behavior. It's a good thing they are still young and trainable.

Photobucket