I am trying to customize my header for Christmas, and I have three scrap pages to choose from. I need your help! I like this one because it says Merry Christmas and the embellishments match my page, but I'm not sure about how well it really matches.
I like this one because it has all of us in it and says Merry Christmas, but I don't think the color and larger embellishments match. What do you think?
This one is definitely my favorite, but it only has pictures of the kids and says Happy Holidays. Does it matter?All you scrapbookers out there simply must check out Scrapblog! You'll LOVE it! :)

6 comments:
I think I like the one you have up there already. Personally, I think people make too much of the Happy Holidays slogan! The Holidays include Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years in my opinion and it's hard to say Happy Thanksgiving, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year in one card! LOL Happy Holidays works for me!
Doesn't Holiday stand for Holy Day? Most Christians don't have a problem with X-Mas which is much worse than Holiday. By using that term they just took Christ out of Christmas! Just MHO!
I like the one with Isaac by himself and the kids.
Here's my take on it: I think that the importance lies with NOT using X-mas. I think that Happy Holidays is just as acceptable as Merry Chirstmas, if that is what you mean. You could use "Have a Fabulous Winter"~ if that is what you are going for! As Amy said, there are lots of holidays right now... I think that is up to you, and no one should look down on it.
Our Christmas cards ALWAYS say Merry Christmas, because we never send out Thanksgiving cards or New Years cards, or winter cards. We mean Christmas, so that is what we use!
And THAT's MHO ;) ~ Not that you asked for it.
That Scrapblog thing is Fab. Where did you find that? You always find such cool things!
Totally dif topic, Have you see Kit Kittridge~American Girl, yet? It's pretty good.
I think that your family would like it.
All three are cute in their own way, but I like the second one the best!
As a side to what Amanda said, we saw a little of that movie on the way back from Maui. I say "a little," because we slept through most of it (red-eye flight) and did not have our headsets on to listen, of course. But, it looked pretty good from what I saw of it too.
I like the one up or Joy. All are sweet!
Post a Comment