Thursday, December 20, 2007

Our Christmas Program

I do not function well when I don't get enough sleep. But I try to have a sense of humor about it. lol

We're getting old. Our goal is to be asleep by 9:00 p.m. as much as possible. Life is so much better when we get plenty of rest. ;)

We had our Christmas program practice last night. It wasn't supposed to take too long, but God has been answering so many prayers that the prayer meeting took longer than normal due to all the praises people had to share! So that more than made up for not getting home until 10:30.

I think the program is going to be a great success. Except for the two organ solos that I have back to back.

Except for that, it'll be awesome.

There was much confusion about how to get the organ recorded onto the cd since there are no microphones near the organ. I was so okay with that!

Really.

I did my very best to assure Pastor and Mrs. Benton that they would be doing me and everyone else a favor by just leaving that part out. And I almost succeeded.

Until my friend Amanda had to say something about it. Grrr. Thanks a bunch. ;)

Oh well.

I'm only going to be playing one verse of each song. No sense in prolonging the misery.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Sorry :{

Photobucket