Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Strawberries


We've started a new tradition at our house. Every evening possible Josh makes smoothies for everyone. They are SO good! We've been able to use our own fresh strawberries the last week or so. Aren't they pretty?

It's a good thing we enjoyed them when we did. This deer was selfishly consuming our strawberry patch at 11 a.m. yesterday morning! See the full green plants on the left? That's what the entire garden even past the tree on the right used to look like. We might as well have mowed it down. We still have quite a few plants left and many strawberries on each plant due to Josh's ever present over-achieving qualities. :) For once, I'm thankful.

2 comments:

Amy Martin said...

Those strawberries look OH. SO. YUMMY!! Send me some!!

Sherri said...

I wish I could, but as of last night, the deer did in the last of them. Wanna come shoot her for me?

Photobucket