(I tried to scan this photo, and the program won't let me edit it. Does anyone have any helpful suggestions on how to get it to look right? Thanks.)
The following are really just a few of the reasons why I love Josh so very much. I tell him often that there is no one like him in the whole world. Most of the time it's a compliment. (chuckle)
1. He is faithful. He reads his Bible, prays, is our family's spiritual leader on a daily basis, and is at church helping out whenever possible.
2. He isn't afraid of hard work. He thrives on challenging projects, and is notorious for inventing said projects if one doesn't regularly make itself available.
3. He is very meticulous, and does everything with all of his might.
4. He's courageous. He isn't afraid to take a stand for what he believes in, even when it seems like it's him against the whole world, and he's willing to suffer for it when necessary.
5. He takes the time to properly train our children, challenge them, and makes them want to rise to our expectations.
6. He takes the time to talk to our kids, and values their opinions. He makes them think.
7. He is incredibly smart! I'm always astounded at not only his intellect, but his wisdom as well.
8. He is sensitive, helpful, thoughtful, patient, selfless, caring, loving, and so sweet and understanding when I just want to throw up my hands and quit. He makes me want to keep on keeping on, and he makes life fun.
I had a hard time keeping it down to only eight, so I crammed a whole bunch into that last one. :D I wanted to record how we met for my kids to read someday too, and this seemed to be a good time to do it, but I'll post that separately sometime before our anniversary if anyone is interested. If I don't receive any comments regarding that, I'll probably just keep it unpublished on my blog. I tag Amy and Amanda.

4 comments:
Awww! Your list is so sweet. Hopefully, I'll get around to doing one soon. Here's one vote for how you and Josh met. I assume it was at college & I'm sure at one time I knew the details, but I can't remember them now.
Oh...and more wedding pictures, pretty please!!! I think we should all post wedding pictures since we weren't able to be at each other's weddings. I wish I could help you with your scanning issue, but I'm not very good at scanning myself!
~Rebecca
*Most of the time it's a compliment.* HA HA HA!! That was funny!
I think your story was good. Feel free to post it again anytime soon.
And, OH THE SAPPINESS OF IT ALL!!! LOL I'll get to mine sometime. Not that I have to think a whole lot about what the wonderful things are, I just want it to sound genuine, like yours.
That was great. I also agree that we all should post our wedding pics like Rebecca suggested. I will post mine when I get a chance.
Sherri, I will get to it some day. I am new at this whole thing and do not have blogging scheduled into my life yet, so just keep checking back...
Post a Comment