Praise the Lord we did not get the '79 Ford Josh was so in love with. (wicked grin) This '94 GMC 2500 doesn't look that great, but it's in good shape. It has an excellent ride, a/c, and it's an automatic. One of the best things about it is that it's kid proof; we no longer have to worry about them scratching the side with their bikes or sticks or what-have-you.

2 comments:
A GMC??? Well, congratulations anyway! LOL I'm glad you like it better than the other one.
Riky saw your truck this morning and called me to ask about it. I forgot to tell him you even sold your other one! I think that it is what my dad bought(but a '96 or 97). He loved his and my brother still drives it quite a lot. Dad took it to Denver 2 or 3 times and never had to do anything but basic maintenance on it. Congratulations!
Post a Comment