

Sometimes I can hardly believe that it is possible to love someone so much that you feel that the world can't hold all that you feel. That's the best way I can describe my love for my one-in-a-million husband. He truly is the best husband and father I could have ever hoped for. I so look up to and admire him. He is an incredibly hard worker, and as long as I have known him, he has never shirked any job, big or small. He can do anything he sets his mind to, and usually better than a professional because of his attention to detail. He is a wonderful example to all of our children, and if my little men grow up to be even half the man their daddy is, I will be proud.
There are so many things that I appreciate about him that it's hard to pick just one thing that I especially appreciate to write about. But if I had to pick, it would be the fact that he loves me. When he said for better or worse, he meant it. He has loved me through many rough pregnancies, and it seems that his love has just grown with each one. He has seen me at my very worst numerous times, and he still chooses to love me. Our marriage truly gets sweeter as the years go by, and I am so blessed that the Lord gave me such a great man to love and help in all his endeavors.
The Lord is so good. He has given us five heavenly gifts in our children. Our prayer is that we will be true to raising them up in the nurture and admonition of the Lord. It just thrills me that Josh chose me to be the mother of his children and his help meet. My daily prayer is that I would walk worthy of the honor.

1 comment:
Sherri, you are so right about how it is such a blessing to have a wonderful husband who loves you. Although I can't comment on any kids yet, I will definitely comment on my wonderful God-given husband who loves me. I am so thankful for Mark! Who cares about an occasional stack of pants and shirts to iron?! If I did not have things like that, I would not have Mark!
Post a Comment