
Yesterday after many weeks of quotes and planning we finally got our new Corian countertop with integrated sink installed. We are so pleased with the results! We both like it a lot more than we originally thought, and we were pretty optimistic! The color is quite a bit lighter in the pictures. It's really a speckled brown.

I love my sink! Josh picked out the hardware and did all the plumbing. I'm so thankful to have such a handyman for a husband. :)

He also very sweetly allowed me to choose a pretty edging and embellishment for the peninsula. Our original one stuck out another foot into the walkway which was made even narrower by our large fridge. :) I was surprised at how much doing away with just that one extra foot opened up the whole area. I don't think I'll miss it.

All we have to do now is spiff up the cabinets, put pulls and knobs on them, and replace the flooring, and this room will be D.O.N.E. :) Now I'm off to bake some monster cookies!
6 comments:
OOO!!! I LOVE it!! The edges on the counter are absolutely beautiful. Congratulations. I bet the kids will be ever so thankful for the sharp corners being gone.
very beautiful!!!! I will take some cookies off your hands :) YUMMY!
Very pretty! The trim is gorgeous! Josh picked out a very nice faucet, too. Congratulations!
Sherri, it is absolutely beautiful.
Very nice, Sherri! Can't wait to see the finished product!
Rebecca
Don't worry about all the little things that still "need" to be done in order for it to be perfect (I know: impossible for a perfectionist... I am the same way). Your kitchen looks wonderful! You guys did a great job :o)
P.S. I think you might have tried to leave a comment on my blog, but for some reason, it didn't go through... now I'm left wondering if you really were trying to leave a comment, and if so, what you said. Or, if you weren't trying to leave one, why did I get an email notification of what you didn't write!
Post a Comment