Tuesday, October 14, 2008

I Love Homemaking

I came across this yesterday. It made me sigh deeply with contentment, and crave taking the time to enjoy a nice hot cup of tea with freshly baked cookies in front of the fire. God is so good!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! That is so neat that you know the Cassel's! Yes, his wife's name is Jennifer/Jenny and they have a little girl named Jessie. She writes a lot of (well, most of) the songs that she sings and she has a beautiful voice, doesn't she?! They are wonderful people that we respect greatly! I taught their little girl in 1st grade last year in our Christian school. Bro. Cassel and our pastor, Pastor Jerry Ross, are like brothers.

Thanks for your prayers for us and for following our blog! We love getting comments too! That way we know people are reading it! I can't believe I didn't see this one until today for some reason. I'm glad you have your picture on your blog. We both remember you from when we were at your church - after we saw your picture! =) As you can see, the Lord is blessing us and He is always so good!

Please continue to keep in touch!

--
Serving the King,
Derek & Rebecca Loewen
Isaiah 6:8

Photobucket