Monday, April 13, 2009

Kindred Spirit Sisters In Christ

I have a post that's been burning a hole in my brain to be written, but I am way too busy. A sentence or two here and there is simply not working. The more I think about it, the more I need to pray about it, so I need some time.

In the meantime, if you are one of my readers who is searching for the truth about God; Who He really is, and desiring a deeper, more meaningful personal relationship with Him, please read what Angie and Jennifer had to say. They mirrored my heart perfectly, and I was so blessed to read thoughts from the depths of my heart written out so eloquently by two "perfect strangers." While we disagree on the particulars of "organized religion" the essence of Who God is to us is exactly the same. "Jesus Christ, the same yesterday, today, and for ever." Regardless of religious affiliation. I'm not saying it's not important to believe what the Bible has to say about doctrine, I'm just saying it's not the main thing. The most imporatant thing is a deep, meaningful, personal relationship with Him.

Read and be blessed.

No comments:

Photobucket