Friday, April 03, 2009

Filled To Overflowing

He loves a challenge.

I love simplicity.

He loves hiking.

I love reading.

He loves camping.

I love my own comfy bed.

He loves gardens.

I love being indoors.

He loves hard work.

I love relaxing while playing the piano, and reading aloud to my kids.

He loves being busy.

I love the stillness.

He loves planning for catastrophe to strike.

I love savoring the peacefulness of the moment.

He loves going for a run at 11 o'clock at night.

I.....don't.

He loves me.

I love him.

He could have had so many other girls, and yet he picked me. I shudder to think where I would be without him.

I'm amazed, and words cannot express my gratitude.

2 comments:

Stephanie W. said...

It's a blessing that you have the kind of marriage you have. Whether a couple has more differences or more similarities, the Lord binds things together in such a special way when He is in control.

Anonymous said...

I love this!

Photobucket