I was VERY honest, and sure I'd be like in the 80's percentile, at best. LOL They must give a lot of credit for the question "reacts with delight and pleasure to marital congress"...whatever that is. LOL I wasn't expecting most of the questions. Very interesting quiz.
How did you score?
3 comments:
I got a 56 and am "Superior". Must be the fact that I cook meals in my pajamas and wear pajamas instead of nightgowns! LOL Little do they know, sometimes I don't wear anything!! LOL I bet THAT would dock my score!!
I would have to have my better half fill it out for me. I don't know if my answers would be honest. The 4th page cracked me up especially the doesn't smoke in bed or cigarette stained fingers or use dope...hahaha and the sews a straight line in hose..hehehe I have a feeling my results would be "poor". :) BTW, I put my cold feet on my husband at night to warm them. hmmmm Like I said, "poor". :)
Post a Comment