Josh is gone hiking and I can't sleep so I have been blog-hopping. This is what I found. A treasure of a blog (with really irritating music that I know you all can relate to, LOL), but it's just an amazing story of the grace of God that I couldn't pass up sharing.
My problems are so petty compared to the paths that others trod in this life. I have much to be thankful for, and have come to realize that I don't trust God as much as I'd like to think I do. If He can give the Smith's the grace to handle His chosen path for them with such supernatural dignity and beauty, He can more than handle the one He's given to me.
Go here to see the video of their story if you don't have the patience to read through the blog. :) It's about 23 minutes long, so settle in. :) All three parts are included, just keep scrolling down. This is the more concise version, and my favorite one, but I enjoyed watching it so much more after I had seen the first three parts that I decided to put it last.
We serve a great and mighty God.
After you've dried your tears, scroll down some more and watch the happy, laughing baby videos. :) They'll brighten your day.

No comments:
Post a Comment