There are five 10 minute installments to this speech. I will be posting one a day for the next five days. Please, please, take the time to listen carefully to each one. Especially those of you who still may not completely understand why my parents are doing what they are doing. Whether you realize it or not, it's for you and your children, as much as it is for me and mine. We each still have a responsibility to act on what we know, whether we like it or not. What are you willing to give for Christ? Does what you give Him really cost you something? Matthew 10:38-39 "And he that taketh not his cross, and followeth after me, is not worthy of me. He that findeth his life shall lose it: and he that loseth his life for my sake shall find it."*
*No, I do not agree with this preacher's doctrine, but on this particular subject, he has definitely done his research and he knows what he is talking about.

2 comments:
Wow, this is very interesting. I am intrigued, but I will not cheat and look ahead at the rest of the sermon.
On a totally different and much more vain subject... What is with the ugly yellow and orange things ?tables? or whatever? on his stairs?
Sorry, couldn't help myself!
By all means, if you have the time, watch them all together!
Post a Comment