

I have been so dizzy the last three days. It's probably just an inner ear disturbance, and so far it hasn't been terribly unpleasant, but sometimes I do get a little panicky when it goes on for five minutes or more at a time without letting up. Anyway, all that to say that this post might be a little incoherent. I don't suppose it helped much that we had company last night and didn't get to bed until after midnight. Ahem. :)
Josh's pictures got finished yesterday and they turned out beautifully! Of course, Josh had to notice almost right away that the matting on one of the pictures is about 1/4 inch off on one side. 1/4 inch people. NOBODY would have noticed......ever......if he hadn't felt it necessary to point it out to the only people that ever come over to our house on a regular basis. What can I say.....he's a perfectionist through and through. :)
Last night we had another game night at our house. It was so much fun! By the time we actually started playing games though, Josh was ready for bed so he had to have a Pepsi. After about five sips he was raring to go. :) Riky had to egg him on too by banging on the table and chanting his name. They were so goofy. And Josh won Balderdash again. He shouldn't have, but somehow he did. There were four of us that were this close to winning, and he got it.
The chili didn't seem to turn out as good as it did last time, but the sopapillas were delicious. And Amanda made several different kinds of cheesecake for dessert in addition to buying all the groceries and supplying the much needed and coveted Pepsi. Amy showed much restraint and discipline by not indulging in said Pepsi. She decided to quit cold turkey after our last game night, and as far as I know she has held to it steadfastly. Go, Amy, Go! :) Although I think Riky was trying to make up for her lack of indulgence if the small cluster of cans at his end of the table was any indication. :)
Amy and Johnny will be leaving in a few days. We have so enjoyed having them here for their extended vacation.
We had a blast, and we'll miss you oh-so-much! Hopefully next time you come it will be to stay. We love you!

2 comments:
I will be praying that you get to feeling better! :o) Glad y'all had a fun game night -- love those sort of things myself! :)
We did have a blast! I still think that no-one could even tell that the matting was crooked, but now it is in Blogosphere, I guess everyone will be looking extra careful at the pix. They are gorgeous! You should take a picture of them and post it! Riky (and I) drink tons of soda, so I can't believe that there was any left when we went to leave!
We both will miss Amy and Johnny (he and Riky really hit it off, didn't they?). I hope that they move up here, too. We all should have tons of combined fun that way :)
Post a Comment