

Auntie Amy got her this puppy that actually grows, knows Alia's name, and it's own name that she was able to pick out. She called her Daisy. 
This is Nathan's nightly ritual of helping Daddy off with his boots. He's been doing this since he was about nine months old. He's learned to start out sitting down since he inevitably ends up that way with a sound thud anyway.


Success!

4 comments:
Happy Birthday Alia! She looks more like Josh in those pictures than I've ever seen before! I'm sure she loved her dog....it sounds like just the kind of present that would be a hit around here.
Nathan is so cute helping his Daddy out! What a sweetheart. :o)
Rebecca
Thank you for putting up pix of your artwork in the last post. The no glare glass is awesome! Alia's dog is so cool, but I found it kinda creepy when it said her name. Once she/you told me about it, it wasn't so weird. Love the cake, BTW Very cute!
Oh, also, I LOVE that you got pix of Nater taking off Josh's boots. All three of my boys used to do this for Riky, but I never thought to take a picture. Now it's a little late in the game for it. I think that we did catch it on video, though, so that is something!
Hello...
Someone who likes the Herbster Trio!
Please consider joining my discussion forums. There's a ladies forum that needs some more ladies! In fact the whole board is new and your participation would be a blessing. Anyway, I enjoyed your blog.
Pastor Greg Schneck
Think Bible Bookstore Blog
Think Bible Ad Network Forums
Independent Top Sites needpastor.com
Support Fundamentalism by placing IFB/KJV ads on your site or blog
- Help support a mission home - make money - point others to IF/KJV sites
Post a Comment