Saturday, January 19, 2008

If We Have To...





....this is the type of dog we want to get. They're called Goldendoodles. They are the only bigger dogs we could find that are hypoallergenic, good with children, intelligent, and fairly good watch dogs.

If we have to get rid of Pepper, I selfishly would rather have no dog at all, but for the kids sake we think it would be good to have a replacement as soon as possible. Here's a link to the puppy we are thinking about getting. She is one of two females available in our price range right now.

What do you think? Don't they look like super soft stuffed teddy bears? :)

2 comments:

Amy Martin said...

I think the puppies are cute. Don't know about the big ones though. It's your decision. We love our Beau, but I think I would like a Great Dane too.

Amy Martin said...

Oh, and I wouldn't put Pepper down, I'd take her to the pound and give someone else a chance at her. She'd make a good cow dog, since that's what she was bred for.

Photobucket