I think that this is great. My entire family loved it! From what I understand, she has been on the Woman of Faith Tour. I would love to see if she has anything out that we could rent! I don't know her name, though. Did you catch it? Does she say it? BTW the word verification thing is like a warped typing test to me. I hate to fail a 8 letter test, but more often then not, I have to backspace :)
So good. Although, I must say, it's irritated me more than once this weekend. It would repeat over and over in my head and I didn't even have any kids around! LOL
6 comments:
I think that this is great. My entire family loved it! From what I understand, she has been on the Woman of Faith Tour. I would love to see if she has anything out that we could rent! I don't know her name, though. Did you catch it? Does she say it?
BTW the word verification thing is like a warped typing test to me. I hate to fail a 8 letter test, but more often then not, I have to backspace :)
Sherri,
That was a riot where do you find this stuff....Thanks for the laugh!!
hahahaha that was funny....
So good. Although, I must say, it's irritated me more than once this weekend. It would repeat over and over in my head and I didn't even have any kids around! LOL
I loved it!
Niki,
I posted this especially for you! I KNEW you'd get a kick out of it. :D Thanks for the comment! I've missed them from you. Have a GREAT day!
Post a Comment