Well, I don't really know what to say. The highlights are great. The haircut seem a little short. Are we (and by we I mean you and Amy :) sure about the style? Will you be able to pull it back into a pony? Great picture! Looks like an easy 'do and really does frame your face nicely. You would be beautiful in anything and I want to come over and use this program sometime before I go get the highlights that I want!
You would be braver than I could be with shorter hair! Just make sure that both of your eyes can be seen. It's sort of distracting when women have their hair over one eye, as if it fell out of place. They seem to be constantly flipping their hair too. Otherwise, ditto on what Amanda said.
Thanks for the feedback. :) Just for the record, I have not cut my hair, and probably won't be since Josh is not impressed with this style. Guys in general just prefer long hair; however, most of the girls that I've talked to think it would be oh So CUTE! LOL So that's the end of that. But it was SO MUCH FUN to play with this program.
Oh, and Stephanie, I totally agree with the hair-in-the-eyes thing. That would drive me, and everyone around me, crazy. :)
I think it looks really nice on you. :D I have side-swept bangs myself and find them in my eyes at times. It can get annoying, but I doing want "real" bangs and I can't go without bangs so there you have it.
SHERRI I AM IN AGREEMENT WITH JOHNNY AND AMY I LOOOOOVVVVEEE IT:) I AM A GREAT FAN OF SHORT HAIR ALTHOUGH YOU COULDN'T TELL SINCE I HAVE HAIR DOWN TO THERE BUT THAT'S ONLY BECAUSE I HAVE HAD SHOORRRT (VERY SHORT) HAIR BEFORE AND I LOOK LIKE A A A CHIPMUNK WITH VERY CHUBBY CHEEKS!!! UNFORTUNATELY LOVE THE LOOK I THINK YOU SHOULD DO IT LOVE YA HEATHER
8 comments:
Well, I don't really know what to say. The highlights are great. The haircut seem a little short. Are we (and by we I mean you and Amy :) sure about the style? Will you be able to pull it back into a pony? Great picture! Looks like an easy 'do and really does frame your face nicely. You would be beautiful in anything and I want to come over and use this program sometime before I go get the highlights that I want!
I love it Sherri! I cut my hair at the beginning of the summer and I find it much easier. Although sometimes I do miss putting it back.
Melisa
You would be braver than I could be with shorter hair! Just make sure that both of your eyes can be seen. It's sort of distracting when women have their hair over one eye, as if it fell out of place. They seem to be constantly flipping their hair too. Otherwise, ditto on what Amanda said.
Thanks for the feedback. :) Just for the record, I have not cut my hair, and probably won't be since Josh is not impressed with this style. Guys in general just prefer long hair; however, most of the girls that I've talked to think it would be oh So CUTE! LOL So that's the end of that. But it was SO MUCH FUN to play with this program.
Oh, and Stephanie, I totally agree with the hair-in-the-eyes thing. That would drive me, and everyone around me, crazy. :)
Funny--That was my next question: What does Josh think? I'm relieved (and not surprised). ;)
Well, I like it and so does Johnny!! I still think you should do it!!
I think it looks really nice on you. :D I have side-swept bangs myself and find them in my eyes at times. It can get annoying, but I doing want "real" bangs and I can't go without bangs so there you have it.
~Rebecca
SHERRI I AM IN AGREEMENT WITH JOHNNY AND AMY I LOOOOOVVVVEEE IT:) I AM A GREAT FAN OF SHORT HAIR ALTHOUGH YOU COULDN'T TELL SINCE I HAVE HAIR DOWN TO THERE BUT THAT'S ONLY BECAUSE I HAVE HAD SHOORRRT (VERY SHORT) HAIR BEFORE AND I LOOK LIKE A A A CHIPMUNK WITH VERY CHUBBY CHEEKS!!! UNFORTUNATELY LOVE THE LOOK I THINK YOU SHOULD DO IT LOVE YA HEATHER
Post a Comment