Sunday, June 01, 2008

We're Back! :)

We just returned from a trip to Iowa to see Josh's parents. I will update you all on the latest soon. As usual we all came back sick so it probably won't be until I feel human again, but, you never know. I might get bored while convalescing and surprise everyone. :) Especially myself. LOL Until then......

3 comments:

Amy Martin said...

You don't even know how long it took me to get into your site and this is all I get?? LOL

Well, Happy Birthday to Isaac anyway!! KISS KISS!!

Anonymous said...

i'm with amy we are ready for an update!!!!!! By the Amy how about you giving us one to!!!!

Amanda said...

I agree with Amy and Niki both. I had to sign in and then it said that my cookies were disabled. AAARRRRGGGGG!

I am soooooo glad that you are home.
The milk is on the porch. Which is not code for anything :) I really did leave the milk on your porch.
Love Ya!!!!Welcome home!!!!!!

Photobucket