Thursday, March 05, 2009

"Come What May"

For the last several months I've been receiving updates about another excellent movie, "Come What May." If you felt that watching the "Fireproof" clips ruined the movie for you, this is just a heads up that, while there are only two clips, you may want to abstain from watching. :)

Whether you choose to watch or not, this movie will be well worth your time and money. Please consider supporting these quality family films, and share them with your friends and family.

Find out more at ComeWhatMaytheMovie.com and FireprooftheMovie.com.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad we were able to watch the whole film free via the internet before that option was taken away. :) It really is a great movie. Did you know that the parents of the college guy in the movie are married in real life? That was interesting. For certain reasons, I could see you and Josh going to a place like Patrick Henry College in Purcellville, Virginia. :) It does sound interesting.

Stephanie W.

Photobucket