- Isaac came down to our room this morning to lay at the bottom of our bed until we decided to get up. He couldn't stop wiggling, and sniffing, and clearing his throat. When I couldn't take it anymore, I firmly nudged him with my toe. With indignation he whispered, "What, Mom?! Huh? Huh? HUH?! I dinut do nufin!" In a huff, he rolled over, and I didn't hear another peep out of him.
- Jordan and Dillon were cleaning the kitchen the other day when I heard: "Dillon, what are you doing? That is NOT how you do that." "Jordan, will you just stop? Please? You always act like you think you know more than, than GOD or something!"
- It has become Jordan's habit to wake Alia up in the mornings because it is her job to make breakfast. Typically the boys get all their chores done and then have to wait indefinitely on breakfast because she's so slow. Yesterday Jordan apparently interrupted a dream of her and I going out shopping together. We had just gotten all dolled up and were getting ready to leave when he woke her up. I'm not kidding...she was MAD all. day. long. Sometime next week, just her and I are going out shopping together. Alone. Without the boys. And definitely without the boys.
Wednesday, February 25, 2009
More Kid-isms For Posterity....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I am enjoying these. It is amazing how often you and I think alike. I keep track of tons of things that the boys say, both on paper and on my blog, but more often on paper. Last week I was going to sit down and type a bunch of them out, but if I do that now it will be as if I don't have an origional idea in my head. I think I will wait a little while!
These have been fun to read. I have had days like Alia's where I woke up that same way. I feel for her. I am sure that you girls will have a fabulous time together! There is something special about boy-free shopping!
Very cute! I use a digital voice recorder to catch some of my kids special words. I listen to them even a year back and it makes me a little sad.
Very cute! I use a digital voice recorder to catch some of my kids special words. I listen to them even a year back and it makes me a little sad.
Oh, the one with Alia was very cute, but funny--also sweet! That will be nice for just the two of you to go shopping.
Post a Comment