This is not as easy as it looks. :) If you do it, let me know.
Where is your mobile phone? Piano
Where is your significant other? Downstairs
Your hair colour? Brown
Your mother? Goofy
Your father? Sweet
Your favourite thing? Reading
Your dream last night? Hilarious
Your dream goal? Mortgage-free
The room you’re in? Greatroom
Your hobby? Blogging
Your fear? Losing a child
Where do you want to be in 6 years? Hawaii?
Where were you last night? Home
What you’re not? Pessimistic
One of your wish-list items? A maid?
Where you grew up? Everywhere
The last thing you did? Cook
What are you wearing? "Comfies"
Your TV? Dust collector
Your computer? Trap
Your mood? Happy
Missing someone? Amy
Your car? Van
Something you’re not wearing? Coat.
Favourite shop? Country Cottage
Your summer? Busy
Love someone? Yes!
Your favourite colour? Purple
When is the last time you laughed? After my dream
When is the last time you cried? After my dream

3 comments:
Hey! I put maid as well, but then deleted it and put sewing machine.
I'm really curious about your dream now. I think you need to blog about it!
Your answer of where you want to be in six years made me smile. :) I would love for you to go! Why did I think your favorite color was blue??
Rebecca ~ You know how dreams are, really no rhyme or reason. I highly doubt you would find it even half as amusing as I did. :)
Stephanie ~ Probably because I mentioned in my 100 Things About Me that my favorite color is periwinkle. Oh, and maybe because of my BLOG??? LOL Oh well. I like them both. :)
Post a Comment