Tuesday, April 29, 2008

One More Blessing!



One of Josh's dreams finally came true tonight! We got to meet, shake hands with and get an autograph from Mike Huckabee! This isn't the best photo, but it's the only one I was able to get as nine hundred and fifty people came flooding out the doors after the dinner tonight. We were one of the first to get his autograph; only Ryan and Dillon Benton beat us to him. :) I very much appreciated his sincerity, and wisdom. It was unforgettable!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

I'm glad that you had a great time. I was thinking of you as I was cleaning up my yard last night Uuuugggg. Great pix of Josh!

Stephanie said...

What a neat opportunity! :o) My boss at work went to some sort of rally and met Hillary... and I dunno who else. I think he thought it was neat to meet her, but I think he is a John Cain supporter. Someone sent me an e-mail the other day (did I forward that one to you?) that said to drive with your headlights on during the day if you support John Cain, and to drive with them OFF at night if you support Clinton or Obama! LOL! That was great! Also, glad to hear the praises regarding the trial, and praying for your family! :o)

Photobucket