Thursday, April 17, 2008

Just Checkin' In. :)

*Edited to add the amount of Amy's check! Please scroll down to see how much my mom, Amy and I have made since March 17th. You won't believe it! :)


Have a I mentioned lately how much I love this guy? He is so special. Neither one of us function well on less than 8 hours of sleep and we have been doing good to get six the last three weeks. There has just been so much going on; a veritable nonstop whirlwind of activity. But Josh always rises to the occasion. :) He is the only person I know that acts normal when he is tired or has a headache. If he doesn't tell me he has one, I would never know.

We had a late night Sunday night, and Monday I was trying to balance my checkbook all day long, with no success. He came home after a long day at work and asked how my day was. After I told him, he said, "Oh, hey, let me have a look at it." So he worked on it.... and worked on it.... and worked on it.... until almost 1 in the morning and found a mistake close to $200 in our favor! I was thinking it was three hundred in the bank's favor! The Lord is so good to me. :) He never even complained once. He actually kept telling me over and over what a good job I've been doing with the checkbook and how impressed he was. How sweet is that? :)

I have a Melaleuca meeting at my house tonight and he has been enthusiastically helping me get ready for it and telling everyone at work how much he likes the products. At least one person from Conoco is planning on signing up and will probably come to the meeting tonight. It would be awesome if Josh could do the presentation, but he doesn't know the products as well as I do. I'm beginning to wonder if that really matters though because his charisma makes up for that in my opinion. What good does it do to know something if you bore the people you're trying to tell it to to tears? LOL We make a good team.....in theory. :) So far it looks like we'll have about ten people show up. We invited almost 30 so that's not too bad. :)

Sunday is going to be another crazy busy day. We sing in the morning, Josh is teaching Pastor's Sunday school class and I'm teaching Mrs. Benton's in addition to our regular stuff. And I'm now playing regularly for another singing group that has to fill in for Kyle Sunday night. I just got the music last night. I hope I can pull it off. I think I can, I think I can, I think I can..........

I met the pacesetter's goal for Melaleuca last month, so they called and asked for our picture because they want to put it in next month's "Leadership In Action" catalog! :) Jordan took the one above and I think I'll send it in. We don't have many pictures of just us. Look for us when you receive your orders for May and tell me if it's in there. This will be a first for me. :) Josh has had his picture in the paper before.....several times. Sigh. But never in a magazine, so that's something, right? :)

Those of you who haven't placed your order for April, please do so before the 22nd so they don't send you your backup orders. :) I wish you all could come tonight! I was thinking it would be so much fun to have Carrie, Stephanie, Rebecca, and Connie here along with everyone else. Only one of my personal enrollees got to hear an actual presentation, so I'm glad that the rest of you can come and get the big picture. I never dreamt I'd be this excited to share any product I've bought with others. And here I am hosting a presentation and getting paid for having fun! LOL

My mom received her check today in the amount of $92. She only has three personal enrollees. I received my check for $500!!! Amy's check was $617.65!!! The total of what the three of us have received since March 17th is a whopping $1,717.62!!!!!!! That's supplemental income! t's more than Wal-Mart, Shaklee, Albertson's, Aim, or Usana ever paid us, that's for sure. WHOOO HOOO!!!! I am so excited!!! :D

You all have an awesome day!

5 comments:

Stephanie W. said...

Funny me--I was already looking for your picture in this month's magazine when it hit me that it probably would be in next's month's issue. (great picture, BTW--such a photogenic couple!) Anyway, I was thinking the same thing, "I wish I could go to Sherri's presentation!" I'm sure you will do just great!

Amy Martin said...

Oh, I wish I could be there tonight too!! You will do great! I can't wait till Josh jumps in full force and gets going with this. Our business will EXPLODE when that happens. Tell him, I'm counting on him! You're doing a phenomenal job too, there's just something about men in this business that WORKS!!

Have loads of fun tonight and if you have any questions that you think I might be able to answer just call. I'll be here all night, making fried pies!

Amy Martin said...

Oh, btw... :O WOW!! What a picture!

Rebecca said...

Congratulations! Looking forward to seeing how it went tonight!

Lisa said...

You 2 look great and so happy together! What a great thing for your children to see!

Photobucket