Saturday, March 08, 2008

A What?

Josh is very susceptible to headaches, especially if he lays on his back. Whenever I move at night, I've trained myself to wake up enough to check and make sure he's on his side before I go back to sleep. It's so much easier than having to get up at dark-thirty to give him a massage. :)

The night before last when I checked on him, I noticed that he was breathing heavily as if he had been running. I gently asked him if he was okay. It took him a minute to realize he had been dreaming. Then he said, "I had a catfish stuck to my lip."

Huh.

1 comment:

Amy Martin said...

OH! My word!! I LAUGHED AND LAUGHED when I read that last night and I'm STILL laughing today. I knew he was good for something!! A LAUGH!!!

Too funny!!

Photobucket