In order to be able to be more open about product reviews, I have made the decision to make my blog private. I realize that this will make viewing my blog more of a hassle, but it is necessary. Everyday there are more people reading my blog that I do not know anyway, and it's making me more and more uncomfortable. Especially about posting pictures of my kids. Please email me if you would like to be added to my list of approved readers. If I don't know you personally, I will consider adding you if you wish. For my own peace of mind though, I have to know beforehand who could potentially be viewing my posts.
I apologize for the added inconvenience, and would understand completely if I lost the majority of you because of it. Thank you for your patience.

7 comments:
You won't loose me. I'm staying put! Put me on the list!
I don't blame you at all! Sounds like a wise choice to me... yep, add me, too. :)
and here I am too. li'l ole me! the CAUSE of this inconvenience! LOL Luv ya.
You weren't the sole cause. LOL
Mostly, I'm tired of getting mean comments from people I don't even know! :)
You can add me, Sherri. I hope you are doing well. You have a beautiful family. What a gift!
Here I am! I am confused why your product reviews have to be private though? But anyway, it made me go find my google password which I never use anymore so I guess that was a blessing! lol
Rebecca
I have a question for you about Melaleuca. You said the products are all concentrated. So how long does it take to go through dishwashing liquid, laundry soap, etc. compared to regular "poisonous" store brands? Really, the only way I could be convinced or convince Tim to go with M. is if it is healthier and a better price. I have a problem with companies that are all natural and "healthy" but charge an arm and a leg. It doesn't seem ethical. If it's so wonderful you would think they would be willing to make it affordable. Anyway, I'm looking for your personal experience with the longevity of the products, not statistics from the Melaleuca site. If it seems worth it, I'll try to convince Tim.
Thanks!
Rebecca
Post a Comment