Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Things Are Finally Slowing Down

It's the middle of February already! I cannot believe it. In some ways it has flown by, but I really do feel like I'm just starting to get back to normal after the busyness of December. January and February are big birthday months for us, and usually about this time, they've begun to lose all their charm.

It's been snowing quite a bit here lately. Josh has made the neatest little igloo for the kids to play in. They can hardly wait to get out there when they get up in the mornings. He used an old plastic garbage can to make the "bricks", and Nathan fits into it perfectly. I have a picture, but I haven't downloaded it to my computer yet. I'll post it later.

I've been reading "The Maker's Diet" lately, and am trying to add fermented foods to our diet. We're already doing many of the things the book recommends. My good friend Teresa has even been able to track down organic raw cow and goat's milk, eggs, and kefir for me. I've been looking for it since our supplier quit when Jordan was a baby. It's exciting to read about how good raw eggs are for you in addition to raw fruits, vegetables and dairy products. I don't enjoy cooking so this is excellent news as far as I'm concerned. :) Changes like this always take some getting used to, but we're investing so much in Usana vitamins and chiropractic care that it only makes sense. If anyone is interested in Usana vitamins, I can get some information to you. They really are the best I've ever used. There's no doubt they are doing something that's for sure.

My dad is working in Baker, ND now, so even though my mom is back from Tennessee, she'll be up there quite a bit probably now. Jordan doesn't like this arrangement at all unless he can go too. His exact words when my mom told him she would be gone for a week on IM were "What!!! You just got back from Tennessee for a whole month, and now you're going to Baker for a week?" Goofy child. My response? What business is it of yours, and who do you think YOU are to make comments like that??? Oh well.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My little man was just expressing his disappointment in my leaving again. He is comforted in knowing that I'm not far away from him when I'm at home. He misses his Grammie and as long as she's away he can't stay with her at her house!! LOL

Anonymous said...

Sherri,
We sell the usana vitamins too so if the person you are getting them from can't get them for you any more let us know.
melisa

Photobucket