Soy was never meant to be eaten by man or beast, and is why Americans are fat, tired, reaching puberty too early for girls and failure to develop for males. It should never be fed to babies, not even one bottle of formula, let alone exclusively. This is what is causing the cancer, heart disease, and the misery, the "food" that is the downfall of the country.
Although I don't agree with the conspiracy theory attached, the facts specifically about soy products are very convincing and informative in the following links:
www.westonaprice.org
www.thewholesoystory.com
Thank you, Liz, for the comment and question, and I apologize that the link I had in my post was the wrong one. I hope this information is helpful. I replied to your comment in the comment box as well. :)

3 comments:
Very good information. Thanks for the updated links. How did you go about finding the raw goat's milk in your area? Internet?
Oh yeah, do you know anything about rice milk? A friend suggested that to me, but I haven't seen it anywhere.
www.westonaprice.org is a good website for tracking down raw organic milk. Also try www.eatwild.com or www.organicpastures.com
There were only two sources in Montana, but they were considerable distances, but they were able to get us the phone numbers of people who were closer and those people gave us numbers of people that were closer still. :)
You can find Rice Milk in the specialty food section of you supermarket near the weight watcher's snack bars and powders, and I've found it in the refrigerated section of Wal-Mart near the milk. Be sure to get Enriched Rice Milk, otherwise the nutrient content is almost non-existent, and I get the Plain as it has less sugar than the flavored ones. I hope that helps.
Post a Comment