Thursday, August 23, 2007

Unexpected Blessings!

I've received so many blessings since my last post from my emails, comments on my blog, snail mail, and even phone calls! I actually got a check from Pam to help with the cost of the roof. It took awhile for that to sink in, but when it did, I about fell over. Then I immediately started to cry, and thanked the Lord for it! Thank you so much, Pam, for your thoughtfulness!

I appreciate all of my wonderful friends more than I could ever effectively express. You're the best! My prayer has been that the Lord will bless you exceeding abundantly above all that you could ask or think for your thoughtfulness.

The following is a copy of a poem written by the girl who plays the organ at our church. AliaBeth asks her to sit with us every chance she gets, and I always know where to find her after the services. She's Jessica's little velcro buddy. :) Enjoy.

My Little Friend
Now I hope Alia Beth Gets to read this because it is about her!

My friend is Alia,
She is bright and cheerful and always has a smile on her face.
A constant joy to be around, and a blessing to us all.
She is a beautiful little girl who is my sun on a cloudy day.
She smiles and the world suddenly looks brighter,
She is the same all summer, spring, winter and fall.

She is a gentle flower, quiet and meek,
I am privileged to see her every week.
I know that she is special, she is a gift from God above.
God has sent her here for a purpose and filled her with love.

Her little smile, her funny giggles
Her gentle eyes, even the way her nose wiggles!

You are Loved little Alia Beth!
By.......
Me =)

My little girl is so loved! Thank you, Jessica, for taking being a good role model seriously. I hope you realize how much she looks up to you! :)

2 comments:

Amanda said...

As I told Jessica, when I think of AliaBeth, sunshine and daisies come to mind. She is precious!

Anonymous said...

You're welcome!! :) Blessings~Pam

Photobucket