


My sweet friend from college, Rebecca, put together my new webset for me. I was digging through old college pictures and these were the ones I found of us. Do you remember all this Rebecca? I had almost forgotten. Such wonderful memories!The first picture is me, Crystal Burke, and Rebecca on a Friday night at college in Rebecca's room. The picture of four of us is Amy, Rebecca, Me, and Heather. Scary. LOL. If I'm not mistaken, this was Rebecca's first experience at riding a horse. Buck was the sweetest, gentlest horse we ever owned. This post was so much fun to do! To see a larger, clearer picture, click on it up to two times.

4 comments:
That is hilarious. Whoever that first girl is, isn't going to like you very much if she ever sees your blog! And come to think of it I'm not sure I like you so much for posting that HORRIBLE picture of ME!!! LOL JK We all know I've only improved with age!! ROFLOL!!!
BTW, nice webset!!
Oh my word. Too funny!
I have a picture I may have to post that I just came across at my mom's house. I'll give you a hint - hanging upside down....very hairy! Heehee!
Oh, and you're welcome!
Oh yes, please do post that picture! It's so funny! I think I have a copy somewhere, but I didn't come across it when I was looking. I was specifically looking for the one of us next to the fence as we were walking around the lake once. That is one of my favorite pictures. I think I have it in a frame in a box somewhere. Oh well.
We're in the same boat Amy; I wasn't too crazy about the way I look in that picture either. But I hadn't remembered Heather being there too, and so I just had to include it. Can't wait to hear what SHE has to say about it. :D
I doubt that Crystal would be upset at me for posting that. She was a pretty fun-loving kind of gal.
Hi Sherri,
Hey, I like the new look of your blog! Wow--those are quite the pictures! :) Such memories...
Post a Comment