

Food For Thought. : ) I've always believed that you are only as old as you think you are in your heart. The Bible says that "as a man thinketh in his heart, so is he." As I have been studying the wonder of the human body's capacity to heal itself, I have been amazed over and over by the fact that we are truly fearfully and wonderfully made. It is a proven fact that people can make themselves sick or well simply by thinking about it. There are other contributing factors of course, but overall, the power to be what we desire to be lies within ourselves. No one can change the way a person thinks or feels but himself with God's help. With this in mind, I want to wish my sweetheart many happy, healthy returns of the day, and may we all plant the seeds of happy thoughts so that we may reap the benefits in the years to come. 
1 comment:
Happy Birthday Josh! You'll have to ask Sherri about the gift I was going to give you. On the other hand, maybe I'll give it to you for Christmas!! I just don't think you would appreciate it! LOL I guess time will tell!
How does it feel to be so OLD?!?! ;)
Post a Comment