Monday, December 18, 2006

Taking A Break



Hello Everyone. I just wanted to let you know that I will not be posting new blogs until probably after the new year. We've had more company this month than we've had in the last three years combined, and the biggest group coming through will start arriving on Friday. I will be busy with all of my regular stuff, minus homeschooling, and feeding 15 people three times a day so I anticipate cooking and cleaning up after meals will be largely what my days consist of for the remainder of the month.

I know how frustrating it is to check someone's blog and not see anything new day after day, so here's a head's up. :) Don't waste your time checking. I hope you all enjoy the time that you have with your families, and Merry Christmas to all!



6 comments:

Amy Martin said...

I know how you feel. I'm thinking about doing the same thing to my posts. Under the circumstances, I'm guessing there are going to be significantly fewer posts from me! Anyways, I can't wait to see you all the end of this week!!

Luv ya.

Rebecca said...

Merry Christmas! I'm tired just reading about your busy schedule! Try to take time to enjoy everyone. Oh, and use paper plate and utensils and cups and anything else disposable. It's more important to spend time with your loved ones!

Jennifer said...

Don't work too hard. I do know how you feel. You want everything to be just right for company, but your family wants to be able to visit with you also. Enjoy them while they are there. Merry Christmas!!

Sherri said...

Thanks for the encouragement and tips. I'm really working on changing my thinking from "just get through it" to "just relax and enjoy it". I'm not exactly Little Miss Hospitality, as you all probably know. LOL I have a tendency to try to do things in my own strength and not rely on the Lord. Josh keeps encouraging me to do that though and has been very helpful. I appreciate you all, and your faithful comments. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Anonymous said...

Hi Sherri!
I'm the late commenter, but I know you received my Christmas card. I hope you are enjoying the time with your family and that you have a *Happy Birthday!!* Happy New Year! I will talk to you in 2007!

Rebecca said...

Happy New Year, Sherri & Family!

Photobucket