Saturday, July 31, 2010

She's Here!

My sweet mom finally arrived in Montana at 7:00 p.m. Wednesday evening! She is so beautiful sporting her dark California tan!

She was trembling with excitement when she hugged us!



It was an amazing moment! We got to take her out to a nice steakhouse for dinner before we dropped her off at Passages. And we have unlimited visiting with her since we're all from out of town. We've been having a blast talking and laughing until we cry, and listening to all her incredible stories. There is truly no safer place than smack dab in the center of God's will!

She had such an impact on those ladies lives! I just want to share with you a few of the many, many notes they gave to her before she left. They touched my heart and my hope is they will do the same for you.

Judy ~ It has been a pleasure in a place where little pleasure is known. You are a wonderful lady, and will stay in my memories. God bless you always! ~ Ely

~I am so glad I met you. You have been a spiritual fresh breath of air for me. In other words, you've been a great blessing in my life, starting with all those wonderful hugs and kisses that you would give me. May God bless the rest of your journey. Keep in touch. ~ Love, Maria

~ I am so blessed and grateful to have had you in my life. Our talks have been my saving grace. I wish you the best in the future, Judy. ~ Love, Terry

~ Pssssst...Ms. Judy: It's been an honor knowing you. The Lord has put on my heart the love of Christ for you that means I love you a lot and forever. May the Lord bless you and keep you, until He comes to take us with Him. For ever. ~ Henned

~ I will never forget you. Your hugs made me smile every day. I will miss you. You keep fighting. XOXO ~Love, Tammy

~ I love you so much! I'm so glad our paths have crossed. The Lord definitely knew what He was doing when He sent you to Dublin. Take care! Of course I will see you in eternity. ~Kelly

~Thank you so much for all your prayers and words of encouragement. You will ever know how much you have helped. God bless. ~Christie

~You have blessed my life so much in the time we've spent at Vacation Camp. I wish you a blessed life. ~Yours in Christ, Ruth

~You have been a ray of sunshine to me. Keep shining. ~Love, Carla

~I want to thank you for being the person you are and coming into my life as you did. You really mean a lot to me. I'm very blessed and grateful! I hope you continue to touch the hearts of others as you've done to mine. I love you. God bless. ~ Love, Victoria

~You were right, we are all here for a reason and a lesson in our life journey. Your friendship has been a pleasure. Take care of yourself. God bless and keep you in His care. Love you and will miss you. ~Paula

~I will say adieu for now and I will be knocking on your door soon! I am so blessed to have had God send you to me when I so desperately needed a friend and a light. Be safe and always remember us at Dublin. May you always be God's messenger. ~ Love you, Sue

~I know we will see each other again so ~ this won't be goodbye. I was very blessed to meet a special person that you are and I wish you the best and I'll be there in Montana as you will be in Hawaii. ~ Love, Leanne <---My mom's work partner and best friend there.

3 comments:

Pam said...

Great news! Love the pics. :)

Lisa said...

Your mom looks radiant and beautiful!! Welcome home, Mrs. Matthies!!

Stephanie W. said...

What a blessing!

Photobucket