On the way home from church Sunday night millions of brilliantly sparkling snowflakes drifted to the ground and covered the road. Everywhere that light shined they flashed with breathtaking beauty. Josh said, "They sure are extra sparkly tonight, aren't they? It's almost like....magic or something." It was a reminder to me of the abundance of the goodness and mercy and grace of God, and how much higher His ways are than ours. While an abundance of diamonds here on earth would diminish their value, that very abundance of precious "spiritual blessing in heavenly places" increases their value to wealth untold. And He loves to shower them down upon us for the asking with the delighted heart of a loving Father. I am so thankful for the the regular physical reminders of Who He really is that He so patiently gives me.
On that note, I did want to let you all know that we still haven't received an answer to my mom's request for early release. No one wants to be the one to make the decision it seems, so the buck just keeps getting passed. Thank you all for your continued prayers. God is so faithful.
I am sorry I've been so bad about keeping up with my blog. Facebook is so much easier. It keeps things concise and I love that. If any of you would like to be my friend on facebook, you'll hear from me a lot more often and, believe it or not, in more detail. In the meantime, I'll try to update this page occasionally, but I'm not making any promises that they'll be more frequent than they have been of late. =-) Take care my friends!

2 comments:
You can find me on facebook using my email address:
bothwellbunch8@live.com
Facebook IS easier. I'll add you on there so we can keep up! :)
Post a Comment