Psalm 92:1,2,4,5 It is a good thing to give thanks unto the LORD, and to sing praises unto thy name, O most High: To shew forth thy lovingkindness in the morning, and thy faithfulness every night, For thou, LORD, hast made me glad through thy work: I will triumph in the works of thy hands. O LORD, how great are thy works! and thy thoughts are very deep.
Who says facebook can't be used for good? It has been the hub of many, many blessings the last couple of weeks!
Take this random posting and equally random comment for instance:
Marta's Status: Hello Friends~ Does anyone have SOS consumer math (or a curriculum that does not use a workbook) that we could borrow?
November 9
My comment: Although I took Consumer Math and LOVED it, I don't have the one I used anymore. BUT, entirely off the subject, I was thinking of you the other day and wondered if you've ever heard the "Gentle Voice" cd? It's produced by the Wild's and sung by Christine Emory, I think. Every time I listen to her I think of you. Simply beautiful!
~~~~~~~
Marta's comment: Hi Sherri~ I've been off here for a while. So good to hear from you! I've not heard that cd...but now I'm curious. :) Thank you for being so sweet.
~~~~~~~
My Inbox: November 10
I would like to get that cd as a gift for you. Can I have your mailing address, please? I just know you would LOVE it.
Have a GREAT day!
Love,
Sherri
~~~~~~~
Marta's Reply: November 10
Thank you, Sherri!! My sister says when you get an unexpected blessing (and sometimes its the blessing of just being touched by something you see in creation!) it's like getting a kiss from God. God kissed me today through you!
~~~~~~~
Marta's Status: Praise God from whom *all* blessings flow~~~and for the people He uses as a conduit!
~~~~~~~
New development:
Marta's Status: Birthdays are good for you. The more you have, the longer you live. ;)
My comment: I didn't realize your birthday was coming up! ♪♪Happy Birthday, Marta!♪♪ God is awesome, isn't He!!
When I made this comment I was thinking that it could be considered a birthday present even though that was not my intent, and I was pretty sure it was impossible for her to receive it that soon. Then she posted this on my wall...
Marta: What a sweet blessing to receive that Wilds cd for my birthday! Thank you Sherri! I savored it all the way to and from Billings today~ {{{Hugs}}}
~~~~~~~
My Status: It is so exciting to see how God can take the simplest act of obedience and orchestrate it so that people only see His hand, grace, and goodness in it all. There are no coincidences with God!
~~~~~~~
Marta's Status: For OF Him, & THROUGH Him, & TO Him, are ALL things to Whom be glory for ever, Amen." (Romans 11:36) It's all about Him! ~~Marta
~~~~~~~
Amen and Amen!
With a grateful heart, I lift my voice in adoration
To the Lord of earth and sky and sea;
He is Creator of all, Our God who moves and reigns above,
Yet so tenderly He cares for me with His everlasting love.
Boundless grace and mercy overflowing,
Peace that floods my soul, salvation rich and free,
Joy that fills my heart, and love that knows no measure.
These are the gifts He gives to me.
I am so blessed to be a child of the King;
As I follow where He leads,
He makes my spirit sing.
"The Gifts He Gives To Me" ~Gentle Voice by Matt and Christy Taylor

No comments:
Post a Comment