Thursday, July 09, 2009

Homesickness

Alia at a VBS workday.
Psycho fish was her finished product, but talk about a great paint job!
Nathan working on a VBS craft project.
Miss Molly with her favorite, Dillon, at the going away party.
Miss Kristy and Alia at VBS workday.
Zeke working on his VBS craft.
Jordan chilling at the Carlson's. He did that a lot the last few weeks there.
Isaac and my Jake, the prettiest dog I have ever laid eyes on.

...........I just wanna go home!!!

5 comments:

tamela said...

Cheer up Sherri~ God brought you to it He will bring you through it~ For He is Faithful~
Blessings~

Amy Martin said...

why don't you have Josh bring you to MY home for a while and then when you're ready to move in I can take you home and help you unpack!! Since I'm not going to be moving anyway! LOL The kids would love the pool and my kids would love the company! Plus I have a nanny for three days and we could leave them with her and go have a fun time together!! think about it!

Stephanie W. said...

Sherri ~ You just come right on out to Pennsylvania, and then the Lord may just move us out there (PA) someday too. Remember the Erie trip a few years ago? Well, that was your sign from God. ;)

Amanda said...

Or you could just. come. home. The feeling is mutual. Home misses you, too! I can't wait till you are able to get settled and we are able to come see you! I think that you should take Amy up on her offer. That would be good for both of you! We Love and Miss you all!

Seasons of a Helpmeet said...

Aww. sweet pictures, Sheri. I'm sure it must be so difficult leaving a place you have so many memories with your family. ((Hugs)) I can't say that I know how that feels, but I'm sure it's tough. Keep your chin up. I know the LORD is going to encourage you where you are now.

Photobucket